Our guests need no previous experience. the cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
1. A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
2. Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the hole weeks charter.
3. Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
4. Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
5. All linen, towels and blankets.
6. Free use of all yachts equipment.
7. Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
8. Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
9. Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht. we have special programs for:
Our sailing holidays are ideal for:
people with a disability
seniors sailing holidays
families with small children
very tall people holidays
visually impaired-blind people
holidays with pets
single parent families
gourmet sailing holidays
1000+1 nights holidays (with our owners-king size cabin)
adventure holidays: hiking/biking/heavy weather sailing
sailing school cruises
navigation / orienteering
whale / dolphin watching/swimming with dolphins
DR Yachting manager, and occasional skipper, captain Antonis was born in 1962, and began his love with the sea at an early age. He often would watch the fisherman leave on their daily trips.
He started his sailing practice at an early age, in the "flying Dutchman" class, at the Piraeus Sailing club in 1976. He then continued sailing around the Greek Aegean and Ionian Sea, with open seas boats, and participated in many regattas, for more than 10 years.
He is married, he has one precious daughter and four boys, he is an animal lover, dogs are his best friends, he is a graduate of the University of Economics of Athens, he used to teach classic guitar, now he only plays on the occasions, when the mood is right ...
The Captains Thoughts...
"... Try to enjoy the moment, like there is no tomorrow, without regretting of what you did, as if it is the last thing you do..."
His professional sailing experience in the Aegean and Ionian Islands, since 1989, is second to none. He speaks fluent English and French, and native in Greek. He believes his clients are the most important asset. He always shows them the best Greek islands experience possible.